Training & Education
Basic understanding, training and competency in proper installation of water-efficient technologies is vital to realizing water savings. We have the most reliable training and education programs for the Plumbing and Mechanical codes and are committed to assisting you in all your training needs. Our instructors serve as great resources for facilitating discussions on current issues, problem installations, and enforcement – always providing solutions in practical terms.
Training & Educating Your Team
You are tasked to do more with fewer resources. Your team needs as much cross training as it can get, as combination inspectors are becoming more the norm than the exception. We can help you create, implement and manage code-based training programs for all the model codes (Uniform, International and National) and, if needed, customize the training for your regional requirements.
We perform all of the planning and implementation steps required to produce a program and teach curriculum-utilizing experts who work every day in the field. Working with our program sets the minimum level of required knowledge for individuals working in the profession and commits them to continuous self-development through its certification renewal program.
Why using experts makes sense:
- Constituents’ safety is paramount – knowledge of all plumbing and mechanical systems, standards and codes
- Confidence of authorship – IAPMO does not try to be all things to everyone; our expertise is in plumbing and mechanical systems
- Consistency of education – your team needs to speak with one voice; when they are trained the same and follow policies in the same manner, your constituents see the professionalism
- Turnkey results
– 90 years of credibility
– Teach at all levels of knowledge
– Self-paced and convenient
– Customizable programs for your jurisdiction’s needs
– Understand international education culture and constraints
- Our understanding of new technologies keeps you at the forefront of these