IAPMO is the only Plumbing and Mechanical Code writing organization recognized worldwide for codes that are developed by the industry for the industry. IAPMO is a non-profit membership-based organization specializing since 1926 in the development of codes that govern the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry.
As a member of IAPMO, you can become an integral part of the code development process by having a voice and a vote, which will in turn help shape the future of the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry. IAPMO’s number one goal is to protect the health and safety of the nation. This is achieved by drawing from the knowledge of members whose expertise stems directly from the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry. Help strengthen and preserve your industry by becoming a member today!
Your membership includes these advantages:
• Become part of the code development process by having a voice and a vote that counts
• Full access to 2003 - 2012 Answers & Analysis Search Engine
• The opportunity to serve on IAPMO’s plumbing and mechanical committees
• Member discounts on IAPMO publications, seminars and educational courses
• A FREE subscription to IAPMO’s award-winning magazine, OFFICIAL
• Become an officer of a local IAPMO Chapter
• Authorization to use IAPMO’s member logo on your Website, letterhead, business cards, etc.
• Strengthen and support your industry by belonging to an organization that has been dedicated to the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry for more than 80 years
Register online or download an application