IAPMO COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES
How to submit a usage request for approval
IAPMO COPYRIGHT USE BEST PRACTICES
1. IAPMO name and published materials are subject to trademark and copyright protection. To use IAPMO materials, a Material Request for Use (“Request”) must be submitted in writing to IAPMO, and written permission must be granted.
2. IAPMO material may not be used to endorse a vendor, product, service, or to point out a vendor’s competitor as it may imply endorsement within the context of vendor materials.
3. IAPMO materials may not be paraphrased. All excerpts must be lifted verbatim.
4. IAPMO reserves the right to approve the scope and appropriateness of any aspect of any Request.
5. Tables, graphics etc. must be displayed exactly as the original with no edits or changes. No other content or commentary is permitted within table.
6. Scanning or otherwise importing publications into an electronic storage/retrieval system is prohibited unless expressly authorized, in writing, by IAPMO.
7. Distribution of publications to other units of the requesting organization or to other external organizations through electronic data transmission systems is prohibited.
8. Posting material on a website or intranet site without express, written permission is prohibited.
Please use the Material Request for Use form to request permission to use IAPMO materials.