REGISTER FOR IAPMO AND GREEN PLUMBERS SEMINARS
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We are moving our online schedule and registration to a new and improved location. If you are registered for a upcoming seminar your account will be moved to the new site automatically and your log-in information will be sent to the email address you provide on your registration.
Some of the benefits of our new IAPMO Training and Education site:
- You won’t have to re-enter your information over and over! When you create an account, your records will be kept for any future registrations.
- All your education choices in one location. Classroom seminars, Webinars and Online Courses housed in one site for easy shopping.
- All your seminars and online course completion records will be kept together and available to you 24/7.
- You will be able to print copies of your certificates of attendance at any time.
- Mobile device friendly, your seminar and course materials available in downloadable format.
- Truly user friendly!!
For the IAPMO Backflow Prevention Institute Training and Certification, click here.
|For questions on Seminar Registration contact: |
Toll free: 1-877-427-6601
IAPMO takes its social responsibility seriously and is strongly committed to providing reasonable accommodations to test candidates, code development delegates, and seminar participants, who have documented disabilities recognized under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). All requests for accommodations will be evaluated in accordance with IAPMO’s documented administrative procedure and criteria.
Contact IAPMO at 855-554-2766 to obtain the ADA Guidelines and Application form.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There will be no penalties for cancellations received 14 or more days prior to the scheduled event date. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations received after 14 days prior to the scheduled event.
IAPMO reserves the right to cancel any event due to low enrollment. If that occurs, all prepaid registrations will be refunded in full. IAPMO is not responsible for losses resulting from the cancellation of an event.
Request a Certificate of Attendance Replacement
||IAPMO is an approved provider of Continuing Education in numerous jurisdictions, municipalities, and states|
||IAPMO has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102.|
Need help? Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 877-427-6601.