Value-added benefits of certifying with IAPMO R&T
Many certification bodies claim they can offer the same service, but IAPMO R&T goes even further to help your industry, as well as your company:
- Professional and collaborative staff completely understands the demands of the industry. This empathy goes a long way toward keeping your projects on schedule and reducing misunderstandings during the process.
- Convenient expertise – dedicated engineers know your products and get to know your company.
- We earn our customers through the best customer service and turn-around times.
- Certification dollars contribute toward research on the changing use of water – this improves the long-term health of the industry, as well as the health of your customers.
- Assist with industry advocacy efforts through our full-time Government Relations department in Washington, D.C.
- Recognized leader in the areas of plumbing and water as we focus our expertise on your industry
R&T marks are valuable assets that communicate your concern for your customers and their concern for their communities. Whether the distinguishing IAPMO R&T shield is displayed in public facilities or in homes on piping, faucets, water closets, sinks, showerheads, solar water heaters, or any one of thousands of other products used every day, they all say the same thing: The product has been evaluated for conformance to the standard, code, and/or specification. This mark truly gives that “peace of mind.”