Faster. Better. Easier. Still Free.
Introducing the latest upgrade to the BEST (Building Efficiency System Tool)™ software, available for download.
• BEST is a quick, easy and reliable way to compare the energy and life cycle costs of up to four HVAC systems at one time. It allows one to evaluate and compare various HVAC system candidates early in the conceptual design phase, before final design and construction, in order to save time and money and complete projects more efficiently.
• The latest upgrade features the new Simple Building Types Wizard. Just pick from 11 different building types and see how the four most common HVAC systems stack up based on your location and building size. It doesn’t get any faster than this!
• We have also updated all of the fuel cost data and climatological data from across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
• Tap into the BEER (Building Energy Efficiency Ratio) tool. Recent industry research has shown the importance of modeling the energy efficiency of complete systems vs. relying on equipment ratings and the significant impact it can have on total life cycle costs. Don’t get locked into the wrong system and end up paying the penalty for it the entire life of your building. Use BEST to help make more informed decisions early in the project — before it’s too late.
• We have added new video training tools to help you get started or become an advanced user. Get started today by checking out all the videos here.
Brought to you by: The Companies of the HIA-C