- 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code change was submitted by DEA to create a new section for chemical dispensing equipment. Technical Committee amended language and accepted it.
- 2018 National Standard Plumbing Code change proposal was submitted to the Code Committee and awaiting action by the body.
- Submitted language to Massachusetts Plumbing Board to clarify issue of chemical dispensing equipment being installed at a mop sink. Awaiting action by the Board.
- Submitted language to the Utah Uniform Building Code Commission to amend the state’s plumbing code. Language was not accepted but efforts continue to educate the need for code harmonization with surrounding states.
- Worked with inspector in Idaho to clarify language dealing with backflow prevention and acceptance of ASSE 1055.
- Monitoring code updates in several jurisdictions within the USA and Canada.
FOR MORE INFORMATION JOIN DEA