IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Classes Postoned:
Out of great care and concern for our community safety and in light of everything transpiring with regards to the COVID-19 virus around the nation, the SDAPHCC and IAPMO have decided to postpone all remaining Continuing Education Classes for the month of March. Classes will be rescheduled for a later date yet to be determined, but those dates may likely be in the fall. Currently, the months of October and November are being considered.
If you have already registered for one of the postponed classes, your registration fee will be held on file and applied to the rescheduled class date. If you would prefer, we can move you into the online course that covers the same topics as the in-person classes. If you would like to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-995-3000. If you have not registered for an in-person class and would like to take the online course, click here. Please continue to check our websites for further details.
The following classes have been postponed:
March 16 – Watertown
March 16 – Rapid City
March 18 – Sioux Falls
March 19 – Mitchell
March 23 – Spearfish
March 23 – Sioux Falls
March 24 – Rapid City
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 CONTINUING EDUCATION IS NOW OPEN! Click here to register online.
South Dakota PHCC and IAPMO are excited to partner again to provide another year of continuing education for plumbing contractors and journeymen in and around South Dakota that met the state requirements to maintain professional licensure.
The 2020 class has been approved by the SD State Plumbing Commission to fulfill the required 4-hours of Continuing Education credit needed for license renewal.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Registration deadline is 2 days prior to the selected class date.
- Acceptable payment methods:
- For online, emailed or mailed registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, or electronic check
- For onsite registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, check, or money order*
IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
- On the reverse side of this page is the schedule of class dates and the 13 class locations.
- Pre-registration is encouraged; walk-in registrants will be accepted only if space allows. Walk-in registrants should arrive no later than 5:30pm to allow the class to begin promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Certificates of attendance can be downloaded from your iapmolearn.org account within 45 days after your class completion.
- Classes are held from 6:00 pm to 9:45 pm. There will be scheduled breaks during each class session.
- For the three classes scheduled in Rapid City and four scheduled in Sioux Falls, please make every effort to attend the date that corresponds with the first letter of your last name (example A-E, F-K, etc.). This will help ensure ample available seating. If you are unable to attend on your designated date, pre-registration for another session is greatly appreciated.
- Please bring a pen or pencil and your 2015 SD Plumbing Code Book to the class. Books will not be available for purchase at the class. They can be ordered from the State Plumbing Commission at: https://dlr.sd.gov/plumbing/publications.aspx.
Inclement weather: Instructors will make every effort to conduct scheduled classes. However, if winter conditions prevent those who must drive long distances from attending, a class may have to be postponed. Be sure to listen to your local radio and TV stations for emergency weather announcements. The South Dakota PHCC will post class information on its web site, www.sdphcc.org and IAPMO will reach out to you via email. Attendees should exercise their own discretion and judgment in considering unsafe winter travel conditions.
* NOTE: Payments made by check will be processed using our eCheck payment portal. After receipt of your check, funds must be available within 24 to 48 hours after processing. Fees may apply for checks returned as not sufficient funds.