IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Classes Have Been Rescheduled:
IAPMO and SDPHCC are happy to announce the rescheduling of the previously postponed Continuing Education classes for plumbers. These classes will adhere to the current CDC guidelines for the Coronavirus.
If you have already registered for one of the postponed classes, your registration fee has been held on file and will be applied to the rescheduled class date. You can either send an email to email@example.com with the new class date that you would like to be moved to or you can give us a call at 708-995-3000. If you would prefer, we can move you into the online course that covers the same topics as the in-person classes. If you have not registered for an in-person class and would like to take the online course, click here. Please continue to check our websites for further details.
The list of rescheduled classes from March:
October 8 – Sioux Falls
October 12 – Rapid City
October 13 – Watertown
October 14 – Sioux Falls
October 14 – Spearfish
October 15 – Rapid City
TBD - Mitchell
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 CONTINUING EDUCATION IS NOW OPEN! Click here to register online.
South Dakota PHCC and IAPMO are excited to partner again to provide another year of continuing education for plumbing contractors and journeymen in and around South Dakota that met the state requirements to maintain professional licensure.
The 2020 class has been approved by the SD State Plumbing Commission to fulfill the required 4-hours of Continuing Education credit needed for license renewal.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Registration deadline is 2 days prior to the selected class date.
- Acceptable payment methods:
- For online, emailed or mailed registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, or electronic check
- For onsite registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, check, or money order*
IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
- Pre-registration is encouraged; walk-in registrants will be accepted ONLY if space allows. Walk-in registrants should arrive no later than 5:30pm to allow the class to begin promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Certificates of attendance can be downloaded from your iapmolearn.org account within 45 days after your class completion.
- Classes are held from 6:00 pm to 9:45 pm. There will be scheduled breaks during each class session.
- Please bring a pen or pencil and your 2015 SD Plumbing Code Book to the class. Books will not be available for purchase at the class. They can be ordered from the State Plumbing Commission at: https://dlr.sd.gov/plumbing/publications.aspx.
Inclement weather: Instructors will make every effort to conduct scheduled classes. However, if winter conditions prevent those who must drive long distances from attending, a class may have to be postponed. Be sure to listen to your local radio and TV stations for emergency weather announcements. The South Dakota PHCC will post class information on its web site, www.sdphcc.org and IAPMO will reach out to you via email. Attendees should exercise their own discretion and judgment in considering unsafe winter travel conditions.
* NOTE: Payments made by check will be processed using our eCheck payment portal. After receipt of your check, funds must be available within 24 to 48 hours after processing. Fees may apply for checks returned as not sufficient funds.